Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Test1




I just got some advise from Goro Fujita to make an original painting out of my head without using any photo references. He actually recommend me to take one of my color script shot I did earlier and repaint them. But I feel want to do something new...so here it is... It took me forever and I dont like it at all.... It looks just like my another visdev stuffs I did earlier during the past semester. I tried to paint a scene with very simple lightling. It's a hot summer time day! Well...I just dont like the color of this one...I dunno... I'll try something different later. Get back to daily speed painting.

1 comment:

  1. remember what bunny said! do the tree as if a bird can fly through it!
    apart from that, i love your color works, it all feels pretty magical and itz nice. that is one thing i really need to get into...

    ReplyDelete